in Real Time
Commerce Bank’s High Yield Money Market Account yields an excellent return, is easily accessible and is FDIC insured.
- Minimum Deposit: $25,000.00 minimum deposit to open your money market account.
- Automatic Deposit: Payroll deduction, or direct deposit is available allowing for an easy and convenient way to make on-going deposits.
- Availability of Funds: The convenience of online transfers makes accessing your funds simple and easy.
- Make up to 6 withdrawals or online transfers per month.
- Information Services: A comprehensive online statement lists all activity on the account.
Annual Percentage Yield (APY) may change and is accurate as of April 2nd, 2021. The interest rate and APY are subject to change after the account is opened. Fees may reduce earnings. Tiers are as follows: $24,999 and less - .30% APY; $25,000 and more - .54% APY. Commerce Bank’s High Yield Money Market Account is available to Minnesota residents only. A full disclosure of terms, exclusions, and restrictions is available upon request by contacting Client Services.
CardValet is a great way to manage your Commerce Bank Visa Debit Card through your mobile phone. Receive alerts, establish transaction controls, and initiate safeguards for misplaced or stolen cards. Please click on the link below to learn more about the benefits of CardValet and how to download the app.LINK TO CARD VALET
Commerce Bank is proud to partner with MoneyPass. Use your Commerce Bank Visa ATM/Debit Card at any MoneyPass ATM to avoid paying a surcharge. Please click on the link below to find a MoneyPass ATM near you.
Convenient. Accessible. Secure.
Manage your accounts safely and efficiently.
FDIC Insurance Calculator
The FDIC's Electronic Deposit Insurance Estimator (EDIE) is a great tool for calculating your FDIC Insurance coverage with Commerce Bank. Click on the link below to learn more.